Sunday, March 30, 2008

Taking a Break

I am officially announcing a photography hiatus. I am taking a much needed break for awhile and won't be accepting any new appointments until further notice. Most of you probably know I am expecting my third baby in October and I also have another job that I work from home. Instead of my time being all about "work, work, work" I am choosing to make it about "family, family, family" for awhile.

For those of you who already have shoots booked, don't worry, we will still do those as planned. For those of you looking to book, you can try an amazing photographer: http://haleyannwarner.com/

I do plan on returning, just not quite sure when yet. I will also be posting a few new shoots in the weeks to come on this blog. Thanks to all of my clients and their adorable kids for trusting me with their memories!

No comments: