Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Braden & Ashton

Heather brought her two boys in for a shoot. We are friends and our husbands knew each other in high school. Braden was quite serious and did not want to smile for me AT ALL! He would just stare at me with these huge round eyes and Ashton cried at the beginning of the shoot. I think we did pretty well considering! Hope you love them guys!

Braden SMILING! (kind of?) Yipppeeee!



Most of the time I got this:



And sometimes this, LOL!



I love this one though...



This is my very favorite of Ashton!



But I love this one too...



He has such great skin tone!





I think this is the best one of the two of them together.



And some cute little feet.



Brothers.

1 comment:

Heather Harper said...

I LOVE 'EM!!! Even though they aren't smiling and laughing, they're cute!! I'm happy with them, THANKS LIZ!