Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Heads Up.

I just want to let you all in on a couple things. First, I am only going to be booking 1 session/ week in 2008. The end of 2007 just got a little crazy for me between my photography and my other job, and I began realizing that my kids were suffering for it. They always need to come first and that wasn't happening with me working so much. Until they are a little older, this needs to stay a part-time thing for me.

This means that spots fill up much more quickly then before. In fact, February is almost full and March is getting there too so if you are looking for a winter session, book soon.

At this point, if you would like to book a shoot, please book at least a month in advance, I will not be able to squeeze in any more last minute sessions.

Starting in the spring, there will be a couple of other changes. There will be a bit of a price increase and I will also be trying to phase out of the studio a little more and do more shoots outdoors, and on location. Of course I will still keep some openings for studio work but I just love outdoor and natural light photography and eventually want to phase out the studio work all together in the warmer months.

I am also going to be announcing a portrait party soon. This will be an event where you can come and join other moms and their kids for mini sessions. The cost will be $30.00/ child with each additional sibling for $10.00. Each child will receive two portraits on CD. There will be food and good company and only 8 spots available so let me know if you are interested.

I am looking forward to working with all of you in 2008 and hopefully watch your children grow!

Love,

Liz

3 comments:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

good for you liz..you're doing amazingly! keep up the great job..and good luck with the balancing act! xo

Unknown said...

that's great liz!! Why do you live so far away? I would LOVE to get a great shot of the kids together...so far it hasn't happened.
Good luck in the upcoming year!!

courtneyb said...

when should I book for chirstmas photos? seriously.
And as soon as I get pregnant, I will book my infant photo shoot!