Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sharon & Kim

I feel so honored that Sharon and Kim chose me to capture their special day for them! Both had lost their spouses a few years ago, and it was wonderful to see the love they have been blessed to find again in each other. And what a gorgeous bunch the two families make together!

We had a BIG family shoot on Friday. This was the largest group I have ever photographed and it certainly was not without it's challenges: 17 children! But can you believe there was not ONE temper tantrum and they stayed put (for the most part). I am sure the smiles can be attributed to the fact that I am straddling a water fountain, and doing absurd dances to hold the kids attention. I have a bit of editing to get this one just right - but you get the picture ;)











and the winner of the best stinkface goes to.... (so cute!)













No comments: