Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cloe, Brody, Abbey and New Charlotte!

So this is the second time I have gotten a chance to photograph these little cuties -and a new addition to the bunch, Charlotte, who is only three weeks old! I love this family. Their mom and dad are one of our favorite "double dating" couples. And lets face it... the kids are completely adorable!

Cloe. Absolutely gorgeous. I mean, are those lashes FOR REAL?



Brody. I could take a million pictures of this kid and every single one turns out great. I am thinking he is every photographers dream!



Abbey. Such a sweetie pie - the most shy when comes to the camera. Don't worry Courtney, we got some good head on ones... this was just my favorite...



And Charlotte. Honestly one of the prettiest baby girls I have ever seen. EVER!



This was pretty much the only one of all of them looking at my camera and smiling (somewhat) at the same time. I hope you like it!



So fresh. So new.





This is one of my all time favorites. I think it might go on my studio wall one day. Look how dainty she is?



See? How pretty! And the smile!



And I adore this one in vintage, texture.



In sepia. I had such a hard time choosing which ones to post!!!



And just for fun! - Courtney, it was so good to chat with you today!!! Keep these adorable babies coming!

5 comments:

courtneyb said...

I can't get enough, I come to your blog numerous times per day!

Teresa said...

Adorable! I love that you got all 4 kids looking at the camera! Wonderful job!

Alyson said...

I cannot believe how grown up Abby looks! She is so beautiful now! Wow, where did the tiny toddler of Italy go!

Becky said...

Courtney, your kids are gorgeous and Liz, you are extremely talented!!

Mikki said...

I LOVE the pink and red pattern under the baby. I need to talk to you about that. Is it fabric? So cute. nice work.