Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Black Family

Ok. These are some of my most favorite people in the whole world. Beth and I were nannies in CT back in the day and still great friends almost 8 years later. Jesse is one of the funniest people we know (for proof of that see below). Hadley is a little Broadway star in the making with personality to spare and Campbell... well, he is just the cutest little guy my camera has ever snapped. Really. I just want to take a bite sometimes he is THAT cute.

You can tell who the entertainer is. And Camp is such a daddy's boy... I think this pic says it all!



And Jesse, I was totally checking out your tush! (private joke)



My favorite from the shoot.





You wouldn't know it, but this field was totally scary. Millions of snake holes and giant red ant hills! Makes for good pictures though! (I was a little afraid a 'rattler' was going slide up my pant legs though).





Love this.



Love this girl. Hottie.



Speechless Jesse. Speechless.



This is so Hadley.



Camp really warmed up to the "field of death".



Love you guys! Looking forward to that gumbo!



Just for fun. Needless to say, I spend a lot of this session laughing.

2 comments:

Marina said...

Liz these are great! Beth has the cutest kids! You will have to tell her hi for me.

Staci J said...

Oh my word, can there be a cuter family on earth! love these pics love you black family love you photographer!