Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sundance Sneak Peeks

I was able to take two beautiful families pictures up at Sundance today. It is AMAZING up there with all the fall colors and I couldn't have had two cuter families to photograph. First up - our very good friends The Johnson's. And yeah... these are some majorly cute kids! *NOTE* For an awesome new blogger feature, double click the first pic for a slideshow!












And now the Ericksons. Easiest family I have ever photographed. EVER. These kids had amazing smiles right off the bat and it was probably one of the quickest shoots I have ever done with children involved! What a darling family!











3 comments:

Staci J said...

Love Love Love!!! THanks again for chasing us all over Sundance!!! Only a talented photographer could pull out cute shots like you did!! Love you!

Lindsey said...

Oh Liz these are amazing! I so wish this month would have worked out. :-(

Ericksons said...

Oh my gosh I love them!! Thank you sooo much Liz! You are amazing!