Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Heather, Chris and Olivia

So this is Dave's beautiful sister Heather and her husband Chris and my niece Olivia. Such a gorgeous family. I love them to death and was so glad to be able to have a visit since they moved to Idaho and we don't get to see them very often anymore :( They are the most darling people. I love them!

Ummm yeah. She is the cutest.



I love her. *sigh*



And can you believe that dress? So adorable. Heather knows how to shop.



Super photogenic family (when they aren't closing their eyes in the photo!).





2 comments:

Lauren Weekley said...

What a beautiful family! Liz you do suck good work i love that top pic of Oliva!

stacey said...

hey girl i LOVE your photos! The ones you took of our little family at stac's party turned out so so good! I need ya to tell me what your prices are cause i really really want ya to take some pictures of our little bria! Send me an email when ya can its staceygirl630@hotmail.com thanks girl!!